Rheticus® Marine is a geo-information service for the continuous monitoring of coastal seawater quality and marine resources. From now on satellite-based information are at your fingertip. Simply login to the Web platform and get insightful geo-analytics, near-real-time maps, statistics on parameters linked to eutrophication (chlorophyll, turbidity, transparency), and alerts over your area of interest.
Rheticus key features
- Utilities: Water and Sewerage, Desalination, Energy supply, Oil&Gas, Mining
- Engineering: Airports, Roads & Railways, Industrial plants, Buildings
- Food: Fishery, Aquaculture, Agriculture
- Government: National-to-Local Administrations duties, Parks, Civil Protection, Security & Defence
- Cost and time saving
- No need to install ground sensors
- A synoptic view at a glance and 24/7
- Actionable information
What they say about us
Thanks to Rheticus® service we are able to provide to aquaculture and fishing companies everyday accurate and reliable information about water quality parameters in our regions coastal area.Serafim Tsipelis, Director of Water Directorate of Decentralized Administration of Epirus and Western Macedonia, Greece.