Timely track any ground motion phenomena, check infrastructure integrity and ensure steady ground monitoring in areas affected by subsidence and landslides. As a Rheticus® Displacement user, you will gain access to a wide array of crucial information, by means of dynamic maps, painstakingly accurate reports on your area of interest, and alerts. Rheticus® Displacement is the perfect tool for those working in the engineering industry, as well as those managing utilities, or authorities and agencies involved in emergency management and disaster risk reduction.
- Up-to-date insights on land and infrastructure stability
- Enhanced land monitoring and reporting
- Continuous monitoring on areas affected by landslides and subsidence
- Pinpoint unstable areas, improving safety and planning
- Previous expertise with GIS or Earth Observation data is not required
- Citizen and infrastructures safety is dramatically improved
- Cloud-based and Subscription-based service
- Government: National-to-Local Governmental Agencies, Emergency Management, Civil Protection
- Engineering: Airports, Roads & Railways, Industrial plants, Buildings
- Utilities: Energy supply, Oil&Gas, Mining
- Other: Insurance companies
From Satellite to your hands in 4 steps
What Rheticus® customers say
Indonesian users refers Rheticus ground deformation and building maps offer great insight into how the land surface has changed and are essential for Indonesia to redevelop effectively.Paolo Manunta, ESA on-site support to the Asian Development Bank.
This new type of survey, which combines satellite data with field investigations, aims to become a model for monitoring and forecasting hydrogeological instability and allows preventive safeguard measures to be put in place.Francesco Immordino, ENEA
This service gives us the opportunity to monitor in real-time the dynamics of ground movements and identify the most critical pointsConcetta Meli, Municipality of Niscemi
Monitoring with radar satellites on landslide areas has allowed us to drastically reduce the stability analysis of the slopes and to immediately identify the areas to pay attention to for the implementation of any on ground monitoring networks.Antonio Bratus, Dept. of Soil Protection, Friuli Venezia Giulia Region
Pricing and Plans
Our pricing plans and services are carefully crafted to meet your needs. However, if you have any additional request or any specific necessity, get in touch with us, we will guide you through a live demo and try to find a solution that suits you better.
|Subscription:||Single Screening Report|
|Historical Data:||Past 24 months|
|Input Data:||Not Required|
|Customer care:||Online support|
|Historical Data:||Past 36 months|
|Customer UX:||Web Application – PDF|
|Customer care:||Ticket 24/7|
|Historical Data:||2015 – Delivery Date|
|Customer UX:||Web Application PDF or 3rd Party|
|Customer care:||Dedicated Rheticus® Account|
|API:||M2M OGC Services|
|Custom features:||Asset and Ancillary Data|
If you have any question about Rheticus® Displacement, or you need a live Demo and a quotation, get in touch with us, we would love to hear from you.